Monday 16 July 2012

Back pain in diseases of the spine


One of the causes of back pain with uncertain localization, are static disorder. Unusually for a long distance, an unusual posture can cause back pain and a healthy person, in the event of such pain may play a role, and any violation of the skeletal system, ligaments, muscles, joints and out of the chest. Scoliosis, coke, any violation, accompanied by an asymmetry (a shortening of one leg, hip dislocation, etc.) can lead to back pain in the same way as those disorders that are accompanied by mixing the center of gravity, changes in normal load (kyphoscoliosis, lumbar lordosis is a strong, obesity - especially large deposition of fat in the abdomen, ascites, etc.). In such cases, ¬ reason for pain is primarily the fact that instead of balanced tonus back muscles, regulated the autonomic nervous system, neural compensatory reductions come as the first cause fatigue, unpleasant condition, and then the pain. Such pain can be eliminated by a simple (orthopedic) Correction: wearing corsage. May play a role and workload resulting from the changes of position (ptosis), ligaments attached to the vertebral column, or to the chest wall. The most common and banal disorder that causes not only pain, but sometimes severe back pain - is flat.
If a young patient complains of persistent back pain and fatigue, you should think about the possibility of Scheuermann disease (a deforming juvenile osteochondritis of spine). This is a benign condition may cause suspicion of tuberculous spondylitis, as the wedge-shaped vertebrae become thinner, become narrower, their closing plate machine twists ¬ rough as a result of disease of cartilage disks between the call ¬ stones and disorders of ossification of vertebrae (Fig. 173). The disease is no change in body temperature and increase the ESR. The relevant section of the spinal column can be fixed, there will be slight kyphosis, however, after 16 years of age progression of the disease pre ¬ kraschaetsya in adults observed only residual effects of the disease. But they can cause pain in the back. Diagnosis help put detect ¬ assumed wedge-shaped vertebrae.
Uncertain nature of back pain can cause illnesses such as oc-teoporoz, osteomalacia, a disease Recklinghausen's disease Paget's, spondylarthrosis. On the differential diagnosis of these diseases will be discussed in the second volume.

How Scheuermann's disease and other diseases of the spine If required to distinguish from disease of the lungs and pleura, primarily from pneumonia, pleurisy, pleuropneumonia. For them, as well as generally for back pain, ¬ GOVERNMENTAL associated with respiratory diseases, characterized by the appearance of symptoms of the respiratory system: cough, expectoration, high body temperature, etc.

4 comments:

  1. I have read your post it's Very interesting and gives me a lot of knowledge. It is certainly something for me to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quickly want to tell the world of how God used a herbal doctor by the name Doctor Isimhenmhen Anthony to save my life, and cure me of my scoliosis. i have had this scoliosis for quite a while have tried so many remedies, and none could cushion the pains i was going through not to talk of curing me of this disease. People recommended so many options to me just to get cure, but none worked for me, until on a faithful day my friend from united Kingdom called me, and told me how Doctor isimhenmhen Anthony cured her friends of a highly chronic disease, so since she was aware that i am having scoliosis which is also known as Scheuermann’s disease, she called to tell me to try the herbal remedy from doctor Isimhenmhen Anthony, to see if a cure can be rendered to me with his herbs. So she sent me this link is http://drisimhenmhenherbalhome.com behold, when i opened the link, i saw so many testimonies there people rejoicing, thanking him for how he have helped them to cure their disease and virus. So i took his email and phone number that was given on his website and i emailed him. In a short while he replied me and gave me hope that he can cure me. So i took a deep breath because i have never tried the herbal remedy before, but i decided to give it a try. We concluded our plans; he prepared the herbs and shipped it to me. So i took the herbs just as prescribed by him. The herbs were so powerful that i was cured of my scoliosis in less than 2 weeks i started taking his herbs. My good people of this world please help me say thanks to Doctor Isimhenmhen Anthony for curing me of my long suffered scoliosis. No one must suffer from this disease anymore since now i have been cured of it. Please all those suffering from such or any disease should contact Doctor Isimhenmhen Anthony this is his contact details: email is (doctorisimhenmhenanthony@gmail.com), Tel. No: (+2348166739726), his website is (http://drisimhenmhenherbalhome.com).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just been diagnosed with fibromyalgia on December 5, 2016. I had the symptoms for a long time and it became unbearable. I am a Head Start preschool teacher and my attitude changed, short tempered. It was time for me to retire. I am tired all the time and all I want to do is sleep. I don't sleep well at night. I stopped taking naps because I am able to sleep the whole night. I know that I have to take one day at a time. This is not a mind over matter in this situation. I had support from my doctors, family and friends. i looked further for an alternative treatments, and then a friend of mine told me about Health Herbal Clinic in Johannesburg who sell herbal formula for diseases including FIBROMYALGIA disease, I contacted the herbal clinic via their website and purchased the fibromyalgia herbal remedy. I received the herbal remedy through DHL couriers within 8 days and i immediately commenced usage as prescribed, i used the herbal remedy for about a month and 1 week, my condition has greatly improved, all my symptoms including Chronic muscle pain, Abdominal pain, nausea, I am fibromyalgia free! contact Health Herbal Clinic via their email healthherbalclinic@ gmail. com or visit www. healthherbalclinic. weebly. com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doctor Isimhenmhen Anthony isn't a doctor , he is totally corrupt and criminal....

    ReplyDelete